Debut Video Capture for Mac is a video capture tool that has a good looking layout with an easy to navigate control panel. With it you can capture video from your webcam, desktop or video source. There is also an extensive Web-based user manual.
With Debut Video Capture for Mac you can take screenshots or record videos from your entire screen, a single window or a selected portion. You can save the screenshots as a JPG or recorded video as AVI, FLV, and WMV. The app also lets you email video recordings automatically when the recordings have stopped or you can send via FTP.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Record videos as AVI, WMV, FLV, MPG, MP4, and MOV.
- Capture video from a webcam, network IP camera or video input device.
- Screen capture software records the entire screen, a single window or any selected portion.
- Mouse highlighting spotlights the location of the cursor.
- Record video alone or video and audio simultaneously.
- Record audio from your microphone and speakers simultaneously, ideal for recording video conferences.
- Time lapse video recording.
- Create photo snapshots of a video at any time.
- Add your own text captions or time stamp your video.
- Change colour settings and video effects before recording.
- Adjust the video resolution, size and frame rate for capture.
Debut Video Capture for Mac has a logical layout with player controls and the important settings and options up front, where you need them. All the toolbar labels such as Device, Screen, Schedule, and Recordings are plain and unambiguous. The settings allow you to adjust frame rates, brightness, contrast, add text or captions.
Overall, Debut Video Capture for Mac is easy to use, has some neat features and has a good layout that users of all levels of expertise will find easy to navigate.