ClickCharts For Mac is a feature packed diagram flowchart application that allows you to construct almost any type of flow chart or diagram that you need. It has some template diagrams to get you started or, if you prefer, you can begin with a blank canvas.
Key Features Include:
- Open multiple diagrams and edit simultaneously.
- Print large diagrams with seamless sheet overlapping.
- Export flowcharts as image files such as jpg, gif, and png.
ClickCharts For Mac has a fairly intuitive user interface that helps you choose from a variety of symbols, shapes and colours in order to convey your ideas.
Flowchart Features Include:
- Choose from a variety of symbols and line connector styles.
- Create UML (Unified Modeling Language) standard visual modeling diagrams.
- Edit and customize colors, fills and strokes.
- Seamless sheet overlapping for creating and printing large diagrams.
ClickCharts For Mac is really lightweight, fast and super easy to navigate. You can begin straight away with virtually no learning curve; everything is laid out in such a way that all of the tools you need to complete your diagram are quickly accessible. The tools are arranged along the top and the left-hand side of the screen, and the diagram displays in the main window.