Yahoo! Widget Engine 4.0.3
Yahoo! Widgets help you save time and stay current by bringing an always-updated, at-a-glance view of your favorite Internet services right to your desktop. The Yahoo! Widget Gallery offers over 4,000 desktop Widgets - the most available anywhere online. Yahoo! Widgets is the only major desktop Widgets platform that works on both Windows and Mac OS.
Save time with live updates right on your desktop
- Your favorite info comes to you
- No need to surf around for what you use most
Convenient at-a-glance view keeps your Widgets in line
- Get all of your personalized updates in one place
- Neatly organize your Widgets along any edge of your desktop
Choose from more than 4,000 Widgets. Make it all yours
- The most Widgets available anywhere onlineâ€¦ more than 4,000 and growing fast!
- Weather, games, web cams, radio, scoreboards, calendars, mood ringsâ€¦ if you can imagine it, there's a Widget for it!
* Fixed getDirectoryContents when passed C:\\.
* Fixed Drag and Drop events in Textareas.
* Fixed problem where opacity on frames wasn't being obeyed properly.
* Fixed issue with debug window never showing file/line number info. Also pulled in change to debug window to avoid having to use print() to see values.
* Fixed problem with duplicate widgets when consolidating. This would manifest itself as the apparent duplication of Widgets if you kept downloading and running the same Widget over and over (or an update to a Widget not gotten via the built-in update mechanism).
* Fixed truncation of Japanese characters in prefs.
* Fixed 'with' with COM objects.
* Fixed problem where we weren't always properly releasing COM objects.
* Fixed last remaining positioning issue wrt context menus when windows have shadows.
* Mac: Fixed reloadWidget() bug.
* Mac: Fixed font styling problem on Panther.
* Mac: Fixed Japanese font rendering issues in textareas.