WinSnap is a small enhancement utility for taking and editing screenshots. Standard features include easy capture of non-rectangular windows with customized and transparent backgrounds, simple and automatic canvas transformations, coloring effects, and the addition of eye-candy drop shadows. WinSnap supports a variety of image formats and has advanced auto-save features.
- Non-rectangular shapes and rounded
- Drop shadow effect and Windows Vista support
- Alpha-Channel and PNG transparency support
- Unique Multi-Object capture mode
Version 1 is FREE for personal, educational and non-commercial use. Version 2 and onwards is shareware.
* New translations: Czech, Indonesian (27+ languages now)
* "Auto-Save" and "Auto-Copy" work when changing effects now
* New command line switches: /FIXED-SIZE, /FIXED-POS (see forum)
* Some other minor improvements and bug fixes