WinDjView is a fast, compact and powerful DjVu viewing application for the Windows platform that has a tabbed interface, continuous scrolling and advanced printing options. It uses the free DjVuLibre library to decode DjVu documents. DjVu is a web-centric format and software platform for distributing documents and images.
Key features include:
- Tabbed document interface. Alternatively it can open each document in its own window..
- Continuous or single page layout, with an option to group facing pages.
- User-created bookmarks and annotations.
- Thumbnails with adjustable size.
- Contents and hyperlinks.
- Advanced printing.
- Full screen mode.
- Magnifying glass and marquee zoom.
- Export pages (or a section of a page) to bmp, png, gif, tif and jpg.
- Rotate pages by 90 degrees.
- Zoom to page, page width, 100% or custom zoom.
- Brightness, contrast and gamma adjustment.
- Keyboard shortcuts for scrolling and navigation.
- If requested, associates with DjVu files in Explorer.
- Supports dictionaries that translate words under mouse pointer*.
- Text searching and copying*.
- Multiple Language Support**.
Overall, WinDJView is a fast and powerful DjVu viewer. It has lots of useful features and a clean interface that is easy to navigate and users of all levels of expertise.
*These features only work on documents with a built-in text layer.
**Interface languages: English, Russian (for older versions: also Ukrainian, Greek, Hungarian, French, Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Tatarish). To install, download the corresponding language dll into the installation folder and restart the application.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 2.1 of WinDjView. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.