TeamSpeak Server 32-bit 3.0.2
TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users.
- Address book for easier management of multiple TeamSpeak servers
- Create multiple channels and sub-channels for your users
- Moderate channels for more control when hosting large group meetings
- Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or users in other channels
This is the 32-bit version of the server.
* anti spam system reworked
- removed virtualserver_antiflood_points_needed_warning, virtualserver_antiflood_points_needed_kick, virtualserver_antiflood_points_needed_ban, virtualserver_antiflood_ban_time
- added virtualserver_antiflood_points_needed_command_block
- stops executing of commands, no ban is invoked anymore
- added virtualserver_antiflood_points_needed_ip_block
- prevents from connecting, no ban is invoked
* mysql users please alter all fields in tables "servers" and "clients" regarding download/upload from "int unsigned" to "bigint unsigned"
* whoami shows client_origin_server_id (server which the client does belong too)
* addded servergroupautodelperm and servergroupautoaddperm bound to b_permission_modify_power_ignore (check docu for details)
* fixed empty channeledit command invoked an channeledit message to clients
* fixed query ban message had no line endings
* fixed issue with permlist commands giving not correct error back on an empty list