TeamSpeak Client 64-bit 3.0.16
TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users.
- Address book for easier management of multiple TeamSpeak servers
- Create multiple channels and sub-channels for your users
- Moderate channels for more control when hosting large group meetings
- Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or users in other channels
This is the 64-bit version of the client.
- Added two new iconpacks, one as new default. When using the old default iconpack, it will be changed to the new default once. Old iconpack is still included for people who prefer it.
- Added new modern theme, but do not set as default automatically.
- Updated template files to use the new icon syntax.
- Added plugin_sdk.html to install directory, pointing to the current download location.
- Fixed possible issue with control DLL plugin and recent Overwolf release.