Spamihilator works between your E-Mail client and the Internet and examines every incoming E-Mail. Useless spam mails (Junk) will be filtered out. This process runs completely in the background.
The Learning Filter (Bayesian Filter) uses the rules of Thomas Bayes (English mathematician, 18th century) and calculates a certain Spam-Probability for every E-Mail. You can train this filter! So it will know your messages even better than you. Hence the recognition rate will continuously increase.
The program works with almost every E-Mail client, such as Outlook 2000/XP/2003/Express, Eudora, Mozilla Thunderbird, IncrediMail, Pegasus Mail, Phoenix Mail, Opera, etc... It supports POP and IMAP accounts, as well as secure connections.
Spam Recognition Filters:
- The Learning Filter recognizes more than 98% of all incoming spam mails. Use the Training Area, to increase the recognition rate continuously.
- You can also specify certain words, that often appear in spam mails. The Spam-Word-Filter will look for these words.
- The Link Filter searches incoming messages for links to spam websites.
- The DCC-Filter connects with the DCC Network to recognize unsolicited bulk mail.
- New portable version without installer
- Updated spam word list
- Fixed a bug in the message parser that could cause messages to be displayed with a future date in the recycle bin and training area.