RogueKiller is an anti-malware application that has been written in C++. The application is able to detect and then remove generic malware and also some advanced threats like rootkits and worms. RogueKiller can find malware by using a number of different techniques such as heuristics and signature finding.
Key Features Include:
- Kill malicious processes.
- Stop malicious services.
- Unload malicious DLLs from processes.
- Find/Kill malicious hidden processes.
- Find and remove malicious autostart entries, including: Registry keys (RUN/RUNONCE) Tasks Scheduler (1.0/2.0) and Startup folders.
- Find and remove registry hijacks, including: Shell/Load entries Extension association hijacks DLL hijacks.
RogueKiller is available in the following languages: French, English, Czech, Portuguese and Polish.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 188.8.131.52 of RogueKiller. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.