RealPlayer SP is a lightweight and fast multimedia tool aimed to reproduce audiovisuals from the computer and over the web.The app allows you to download video media with a single click and then convert your video files to mp3. You also transfer your media to your device for use on the move.
RealPlayer SP’s interface is quite easy to navigate due to the simple drop down tab and column organization. Every function is labeled to identify clearly what steps to follow whilst using the app, making it suitable for both novice and experienced users.
With RealPlayer SP you can watch audiovisual files both locally and on the internet. Realplayer SP also comes with some social network integration, to share videos via platforms such as Youtube or Twitter.
Key Features include:
- Download RealPlayer videos with one-click.
- Convert video files to MP3 audio.
- Transfer media files to portable devices.
- Built-in video DVD burner.
- Provides basic video editing.
- Integrates with iTunes.
- Plays most known video formats.
- Compatible with multiple video formats.
- Integration with different social networks.
- It can get online videos from the Internet to you PC.
- Video conversion options.
- Compatible with other software such as iTunes.
- CD burning options.
- Simple video edition available.
Realplayer SP has an extensive codecs library, which houses a large array of extensions when it comes to reproducing multimedia content, including AVI, WMV, MP3, Flash and QuickTime, etc.
Overall, Realplayer SP is a good app for multimedia content. However, it doesn’t give the best performance and has a rather clunky interface. The system is easy to navigate, but the layout could be smoother. There are other apps available on the market with a crisper look and feel to them. That being said, RealPlayer SP is ok at what it does, just don’t expect the best experience.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 12.0.1 of RealPlayer SP. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.