Rainlendar 2.7 Beta 86
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
* Switched back to wxWidgets 2.8.
* Setting a task completed will change the status correctly on Outlook too.
* The url field for events and tasks can now use wiki style link formatting.
* The todo list settings (e.g. the sorting orders) can be changed now from the options too.
* Added support for "exevents" for the xml format skins.
* Added a special "<Hidden>" category which hides the event/task from other windows except the alarm.
* Fixed a crash bug when the calendar is reloaded at the same time the user chose an event from the menu.
* The year, month and day in the keywords can be replaced with YYYY, MM and DD to represent the next date from today. E.g. "[days=YYYY0101]".
* Added possibility to define the height and width for the Shadow4's calendar window from the settings.