Rainlendar 2.10 Beta 114
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- Added better error message if the Google account has two factor authentication enabled.
- Added text customization options for Savannah skin's categories.
- Add alarm button now opens the file dialog directly in Mac because multiple modal dialogs caused problems.
- The completed date was set incorrectly to Toodledo tasks.
- The previously selected days for weekly recurring event are cleared when the start date is changed.
- Incorrect day was sometimes selected for weekly recurring tasks when they were edited.
- Due date was calculated incorrectly for biweekly tasks which started on Sunday.
- Weekly recurring multiday tasks were not shown correctly in the calendar.
- The Outlook icon for tasks is now set correctly.
- Completing Outlook task sets it's percent to 100%.
- Added possibility to change the width of the Chromophore skin's list windows.