Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
Fixed the status icons in the tray.
Performance improvements when having thousands of events.
Local ICS file reading and writing is threaded.
Authentication to 3rd party services uses the default browser instead the embedded browser.
Outlook birthdays were sometimes shown in incorrect day.
Events automatically created from gmail are marked as read-only.
Google Calendar events with everyoneDeclinedDismissed property are ignored.
Old events are not cleared before they are updated after power resume.
Added more quit-checks while reading the events to make the application quit faster.