PowerArchiver offers hundreds of features, yet remains easy to use, small and fast. Novice users will find a familiar interface complete with tutorial and detailed help, while more experienced users can take advantage of full Explorer integration, multiple encryption methods and advanced compression algorithms.
Here is a brief list of some of the key features found in PowerArchiver:
- Preview Window
- Full Windows Vista Support
- Superior ZIP Support
- 7-Zip Compression
- Multiple Formats Support Including ISO
- New Queue System (Add/Extract/Backup) and PowerArchiver Starter
- Unmatched Security
- Automated Backups
- Guaranteed Compatibility and Explorer Integration
- Compression Profiles
- Useful Tools
* Improved AES handling – Improved behavior when working with AES ZIP archives.
* Expanded rename box – Doubled the width of rename file box for easier renaming.
* Improved Backup – Added better error logging to the backup logs, Improved Scheduler, Better Enterprise support.
* FTP Improvements – Added support for Livedrive FTP as well as updated FTP engine
* Other improvements, tweaks, fixes – Over 12 improvements implemented.