phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- [sync] Missing helper icons in Synchronize
- [setup] Redefine a lable that was wrong
- [parser] master is not a reserved word
-  Inline edit updates multiple duplicate rows
-  Inline edit does not escape backslashes
- [interface] Columns class sometimes changed for nothing
- [interface] Some tooltips do not disappear
- [search] Fix search in non unicode tables
- [display] Inline query edit broken
- [privileges] Generate password option missing on new accounts
-  Inline edit places HTML line breaks in edit area
- [interface] Inline query edit does not escape special characters
- minor XSS (require a valid token)