PHP Manager for IIS 7 1.2
PHP Manager for IIS is a tool for managing one or many PHP installations on IIS 7 and IIS 7.5 servers.
Main uses include:
- Register PHP with IIS.
- Validate and properly configure existing PHP installations.
- Run multiple PHP versions side by side on the same server and even within the same web site.
- Check PHP runtime configuration and environment (output of phpinfo() function).
- Enable or disable PHP extensions.
- Configure various PHP settings.
- Remotely manage PHP configuration in php.ini file.
PHP Manager for IIS is a really useful tool that helps you optimize any PHP installations. The tool will locate which settings aren’t optimized and provide explanations for each setting.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 1.2 of PHP Manager for IIS 7. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.