NVIDIA Forceware WHQL Vista 64 331.82 WHQL Vista 64
NVIDIA ForceWare WHQL software unleashes the full power and features in NVIDIA's desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. Delivering a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications, ForceWare software ensures the best experience with your NVIDIA hardware.
- Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
- Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility, and reliability with NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA).
- Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
- Robust product support for over ten unique operating systems.
- Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your NVIDIA hardware.
This software requires 64-bit Windows Vista.
* Performance Boost – Increases performance by up to 50% for GeForce 400/500/600/700 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 327.23 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration. Here is one example of measured gains:
> GeForce GTX 770/780/TITAN/780Ti:
- Up to 50% in Metro: Last Light
- Up to 26% in Crysis 3
- Up to 18% in Battlefield 4
* SLI Technology
> Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag – updated profile
> Path of Exile – added profile
> Natural Selection – updated profile
* 3D Vision
> Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag – "Good"
* Gaming Technology
> Enables GeForce ShadowPlay™ technology
> Call of Duty: Ghosts – added TXAA support (disabled FXAA)
> Enables NVIDIA GameStream™ technology
# Additional Details
* Installs new PhysX System Software 9.13.0725.
* Installs HD Audio v220.127.116.11
* GeForce Experience 1.7.1 (v18.104.22.168)
* Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit.
* Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
* Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
* Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.