Use your big television screen as Smart TV now! Just connect your computer and run MediaPortal, the open source media center.
Tune to regular TV and radio channels, watch or listen to online media, enjoy your own media files or comfortably browse the web while sitting on your couch.
- Watch and record TV
- Watch videos and DVDs
- Listen to music
- Listen to broadcast and web radio stations
- View the TV guide on any PC in your home
- Movie covers and details are automatically downloaded from IMDB (Internet Movie Database)
- View all your artists, albums, tracks, CDs, DVDs or playlists, with album art and artist images
- Enjoy audio visualizations
- Stream throughout your home via any PC client connected to the MediaPortal TV server
- View pictures and slideshows
- Check weather reports, your RSS feeds or Wikipedia on your TV screen
- Browse the huge plug-in archive
- Choose from a variety of looks, styles and interfaces to suit your taste
Watch status of TV recordings is never set to "Watched".
News feed can't be deleted (Win10 theme).
Installer deploys VC++ 2015.
RefreshRateChanger not working in newer Win10 versions.
Automatically stop orphaned TV timeshift sessions.
Attempt to play a virtual MI results in error message.
Update DotNetZip to 1.11.0