MediaMonkey is a music manager and music player for serious music collectors. It catalogues your CDs and your audio files such as OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3. It offers an intelligent tag editor which looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web. The app also has an automated file and directory namer to organize your music library.
Key Features Include:
- Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface.
- Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata.
- Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without slowdown.
- Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume.
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files.
- Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter.
- Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion.
- Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly.
- Download audio content using the new integrated Podcatcher.
- Use MediaMonkey for Parties with Party Mode.
- Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files.
- Customizable Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and scripts to make MediaMonkey do what you want it to.
Album Art sometimes fails to display in Art and Details window (when overlayed by lyrics).
CPU utilization at 50%.
Reduce UI freeze timeout in Eureka from 300s to 30s.
MP3 file may be deleted by tagging when locked (with the new id3lib).
MM Crashing on playback (regression).
MM crashes while ripping (when accessing MP3 files being ripped via My Computer node).
CPU utilization jumps to 35% when tagging a track during playback.
USB sync: "ParentID is less than zero" assert in some specific scenarios.
Play from Windows Explorer takes long time.
MP4: AC3 Audio Stream in MP4 fail to play.
Auto Organize: File Not found dialog Tweak.
Crash on Tagging Playing tracks (regression).