MediaMonkey is a music manager and music player for serious music collectors. It catalogues your CDs and your audio files such as OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3. It offers an intelligent tag editor which looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web. The app also has an automated file and directory namer to organize your music library.
Key Features Include:
- Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface.
- Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata.
- Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without slowdown.
- Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume.
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files.
- Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter.
- Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion.
- Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly.
- Download audio content using the new integrated Podcatcher.
- Use MediaMonkey for Parties with Party Mode.
- Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files.
- Customizable Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and scripts to make MediaMonkey do what you want it to.
Audio Codec FOURCC A52 is associated with AC3 correctly.
Certain auto-convert rules are trying convert FLAC > OGG as video and hangs.
Character encoding with foreign characters in Podcast (Regression).
Codec Missing: Add encv/enca to DRM protected codecs and show apprpriate dialog.
DLNA: Active IP should be shown even Automatic Server IP is selected.
DROP TABLE _TempPlaylistContent_392_Th_2068": database schema has changed (6,6).
FMFS: Playlist should be moved on the end of Contekst menu.
Incomplete (corrupted) DB can remain if MM is killed while DB optimization.
iPod Nano 7G: MP4 video is reported as unsupported.
iPod Video 5G models shows artwork only for the first track on an album.
iTunes Data Import doesn't work (for non-default iTunes config).
MediaMonkey crashes on attempt to play some URL links (AV in in_wmp3.dll).
MM server browsing fails using some specific DLNA clients.
MM server disappears & re-appears in Windows Explorer (after Windows 10 Creators update).
MMW syncs with deprecated paths over USB.
Non iOS iPod detected as requiring iTunes to be installed.
Pause still updates Last Played.
Playback: Track cut off if bookmarking is enabled.
Podcast: Podcast subscription and download SSL return connection error.
Possible deadlock while scanning tracks to library.
RIP: Ripping Dialog do not check if Destination drive letter is accessible.
Sending non-library tracks to iPod results in duplicates.
Some MKV tags are not read as expected.
Some users cannot install/start MM as service until they edit Local Policy settings.
Sort by actor in Auto-playlist throws SQL error.
Sync: Album Art isn't updated when album is named.
Sync: Multiple Audio streams force conversion.
Tagging: Tagging Files with large Album Art can freeze MMW and Whole System.
Temp Folder: Clicking OK if temp folder is empty throw Crash report.
UPnP: Playback anomalies when 'Continuous' is enabled in MMW.
WMA: Some files crashes MMW when Burn is initiated.