Maxthon Cloud Browser 22.214.171.1240 Beta
Maxthon Cloud Browser is a powerful web browser which has a highly customizable interface. The browser has multiple tools that make your web experience more enjoyable, such as resource sniffer, screen capture tool, night mode and cloud functionality.
Key Features Include
- Unobtrusive UI: You can fully customize Maxthon Cloud Browser by adding, moving, swapping and changing the browser's tool bars, icons, menus, colours, skins, and layouts.
- Built-in Ad Hunter: This tool will block harmful ads, images and pages. The Filter packs will screen out offensive Web pages too.
- Plug-ins: More than 1,400 plug-ins are currently available for Maxthon Cloud Browser.
- Cloud Syncing and Cloud Push: Maxthon Cloud Browser has the ability to synchronize your bookmarks, tabs, options and your address bar and new-tab links, throughout all of your computers and mobile devices running the app.
# New Features:
* Updated Side Bar Layout.
* Support HTML5 Application cache, Geolocation and Dom download.
* Support "Do Not Track".
* Support Web Audio API.
* Auomatic update of Maxthon Browser.
* Main Frame
- Fixed a Tab UI problem.
- Display problem of the drop-down list icon in Quick Tools Bar.
- Fixed a sequence problem of Favorites items.
- The login window pop-up when used proxy.
- Download dialog window display problem.
- Boss Key did not work.
- Some dialogues could not display in the main screen when used multiple screens.
- Fixed loading problem of the auxiliary information in Status Bar and icons in Tool Bar.
* Webkit Core
- Could not visit https sites over proxy.
- Improved the processing to JS alert dialogue
- Improved the support to the HTML5 game "Gravity Maze".
- Improved the support to HTML 5 Creatures and Castles pages.
* Trident Core
- Customizing color in Night Mode did not work.
* Maxthon Download
- File name display error.
* Source Sniffer
- Some Youtube videos could not be detected.
- It could not snap some kinds of dialogues.
- "Backspace" did not work when edited blocking rules.
- Invalid in "New Session "window.
* Extension Platform
- Some interface problem.
- Ajax request would be rejected in script injection.
- PAGE_LOADED triggered twice problem.