Map Calibrator 2.6
Ready for some outdoor adventure? Don't forget to take along an informative map. Map Calibrator is the tool to put customized offline maps, waypoints and routes to your mobile navigation device.
Calibrate own images of maps or retrieve online maps to export them to your GPS device. In advance, draw your routes on the map, set your own waypoints or measure a track's length.
- Calibrate own maps by defining a few known points
- Create map slices from large bitmap files
- Access online maps (Google Maps, Open Street Map, TerraServer, etc.)
- Import waypoints, tracks, routes or areas
- Draw your own routes
- Measure distances
- Define waypoints or POI
- One click export of map, waypoints, tracks, routes or areas to your mobile navigation device
We don't have any change log information yet for version 2.6 of Map Calibrator. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.