MailsDaddy PST File Converter is a lightweight app that can undertake conversion of Outlook data files (.PST) to several other file formats.
The PST exporter tool allows exporting Outlook Emails to .EML, .EMLX, .MSG, .HTML and .MHTML. You can also export contacts to .VCF and Calendar data to most common .ICS file formats.
Key Features include:
- Search and add PST files from any specific drive or folder.
- Preserve the original folder structure even after conversion.
- Convert Outlook .PST file to .MSG, .EML, .EMLX, .HTML, .MHTML, .VCF and .ICS.
- Microsoft Outlook not required to convert Outlook PST files.
- The PST file converter tool provide option to export all or selected folders.
- Extract .PST file contacts to .VCF files by using Export Contact only option.
- Option to Export Calendar only and save them to .ICS format.
- Outlook converter tool allows saving individual emails, contact and calendar items.
MailsDaddy PST File Converter has seven conversion options and it is capable of converting ANSI and Unicode; both types of .PST format. The app is also able to fix minor level corruption issues whilst performing Outlook data file conversions.
The app has a simple and easy to understand user interface. You simply need to search or add .PST files and it automatically generates a complete preview of that PST file, along with mail Meta properties as well as attachments.
Please note, the trial edition of MailsDaddy PST File Converter can be used to examine all these features. But the trial is restricted to export the first 20 items per folder.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 2.1 of MailsDaddy PST File Converter. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.