Macrium Reflect 5.1.5299
A complete disaster recovery solution for your home and office. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
- Don't compromise your data integrity with second best
Macrium Reflect uses leading data compression techniques to create accurate and reliable images of your hard disk or partitions on your disk.
- Simple step by step operation
Image and Restore using intuitive wizards and interfaces. Macrium Reflect integrates fully with Windows Explorer, a partition image can be created with a simple right click.
- Automate the process
With Macrium Reflect you can schedule Images to run at any time. Disk space management ensures that you optimize the available space on external drives.
- Restore individual files and folders
Create a 'Virtual' drive in Windows Explorer and recover selected files and directories using simple copy and paste operations.
In the event of a total loss of the Windows operating system your PC can be started using the Reflect recovery CD.
Please note that beginning with version 5.2.6544 we are providing the Macrium Installer, which will automatically download the correct version for your PC. It will also download any necessary Windows components for you.
You can get more information about this installer on the Macrium knowledge base.
- GPT support added to the Free and Standard Editions: v5.1 of Macrium Reflect adds GPT disk support to the Free and Standard Editions. These editions now support the growing number of new systems that use the latest disk technology.
- Update for Windows 8/Server 2012: Windows 8/Server 2012 Storage Pools can now be imaged and restored using the Reflect GUI.
- New Rescue Wizard functionality for WAIK: The download, installation and preparation of the Windows Automated Installation Kit (WAIK) has now been integrated into the rescue media wizard.
- Improved memory usage when imaging: The RAM usage during incremental and differential images and backups has been improved.
- Linux rescue CD update: Minor improvements and bug fixes. Please create a fresh rescue CD if you are using the Linux CD to restore images
# Bug fixes:
- Synology 212J Backup Issue: Some customers have reported backup failures when creating file and folder backups of files on Synology 212J NAS devices. This has been resolved.
- Incorrect drive letter shown in the imaging logs for some dynamic volumes: The imaging log could show an incorrect drive letters for dynamic volumes. This does not affect the integrity of the image. This has been resolved.
- Error message when attempting to mount a file and folder backup > 2TB: File and folder backups with a virtual file system size > 2TB cannot be mounted in Windows Explorer and must be restored using the restore option in Reflect. A new error message prevents mounting the backup.