i-FunBox is a great app that gives you more control over your iOS device. The app has a clean, standard, explorer interface with five tabs to choose what to do with your iOS device once it is connected; File Browser, Managing App Data, Quick Toolbox, Welcome, and a Device Connection tab.
i-FunBox is a relatively easy to use app that has a few really good functions. Once connected you can view your iOS device data and files in a tiled menu. This has numerous advantages over the traditional iOS menu system; you can drag, drop, and move files freely.
- You can install iOS apps from customized or unsigned IPA packages.
- You can manage files in app sandbox for saved games, and chat history.
- You can import and export media files, such as songs, videos, photos and ringtones.
- You will be able to use your iPhone as a USB flash drive.
- You can have control of the native iOS file system.
Overall, i-FunBox is an easy to use app, with a clean interface and cool features. The app lets you install and backup apps and access an app sandbox without jail-breaking your device. There is also a wallpaper function, and an export music and movie tool. i-FunBox is freeware and is available for both Windows and Mac OS X.