The gSOAP toolkit for Mac is an extensive suite of portable C and C++ software to develop XML Web services with powerful type-safe XML data bindings. The easy to use XML auto-serialization allows you to directly integrate XML data in C and C++ (C++11 compatible) applications. It includes WSDL/XSD schema binding and auto-coding tools, stub/skeleton compiler, Web servers (with SSL), integrated XML processing with schema validation, fast MIME/MTOM streaming, SOAP and REST (.NET WCF compatible), WS-* protocols (WS-Security, WS-Policy, WS-ReliableMessaging, etc), XML-RPC and JSON serialization.
Key features include:
- XML data binding tools for C and C++ (and C++11).
- XML schema to C/C++ type binding means XML and C/C++ data is always type safe.
- XML streaming auto-serialization of C/C++ data (with optional use of DOM).
- XML-RPC from/to JSON from/to C/C++ conversion (also in streaming mode).
- No need to alter C/C++ types for serialization (declare type as 'volatile').
- WSDL 1.1/2.0, XSD 1.0/1.1 SOAP 1.1/1.2 compliant.
- REST HTTP(S) 1.0/1.1 operations (GET,PUT,POST etc) for XML, JSON, etc.
- Send and receive XML over sockets, file FD, and C++ streams.
- WS-I Basic Profile 1.0a, 1.1, and 1.2 compliant.
- W3C schema patterns for data binding full test pattern coverage.
- RSS 0.91, 0.92, 2.0 XML support.
- MIME and MTOM attachment support (also in streaming mode).
- WS-Security XML authentication, signatures, encryption (also in streaming mode).
- WS-Policy 1.2, 1.5 and WS-SecurityPolicy 1.2 compliant.
- WS-Addressing 2003/03, 2004/03, 2005/03 compliant.
- WS-ReliableMessaging 1.0 and 1.1 compliant.
- Proxy and proxy authentication support.
- CGI and FastCGI support.
gSOAP Toolkit for Mac is very accessible and utilizes cross-platform development. It can be used to develop C/C++ server and client web service apps. The suite manages to simplify the overall use of XML.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 2.8.22 of gSOAP Toolkit for Mac. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.