GoodSync for Windows is an easy, secure, and reliable way to automatically synchronize and back up your photos, MP3s, and important files. Backing-up and/or synchronizing your critical documents is an easy affair, with tasks that can be scheduled using a variety of Google Drive, Amazon S3, and SkyDrive supportautomatic options.
GoodSync for Windows offers true bi-directional file synchronization that prevents any data loss. The app can be used to synchronize data between your desktop PC and laptop, home and office computers, computer and removable devices (USB Key, Flash Drive, CDRW disc). This can be done over a local network or via the Internet.
Key Features include:
- Powerful syncing capabilities.
- Compare and analyze changes to files.
- Can backup multiple versions of files.
- Google Drive, Amazon S3, and SkyDrive support.
Overall, GoodSync for Windows is a powerful file synchronization app. It offers cross platform availability and currently available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. The app lets you backup and sync files to any number of locations, including online storage, other computers, and even mobile devices. The only downside we can see, is that it has no compression or encryption options.
* gs-server + Mediator: Fixed registration was happening too often, if no UPNP is present.
* Forwarder/GsServer: give client more time to close connection or send EOF.
* gs-runner: Use dynamic ports, if default port 33555 is taken.
* gs-server: Use dynamic port, if default port 33333 is taken.
* GSTP with no UDP: make it work faster by using Pipe Forwarder.
* GSTP file close: increase allotted time, so that it can complete.
* GSTP client: improved switching from Direct to Forwarder and back.
* GSTP receiver: fixed several issues, to speed up session pickup.
* Gs and Runner Installer: improved some sequences.