FrostWire, a BitTorrent client (formerly a Gnutella client), is a collaborative effort from many Open Source and freelance developers located from all around the world.
Using the most recent version of FrostWire allows users to enjoy the best program functionality. Bugs reported in older versions have been fixed for the latest version. Any users with FrostWire 2.5 or earlier MUST update.
Frostwire's features include:
- Completely Free & Open Source!
- Faster Download Speeds
- No Spyware. No Adware. Guaranteed.
- iTunes Compatible!
- Faster Torrent Speeds
- Friendly Online Chat Rooms
- Bittorrent Support!
- Even More Connections
- New & Improved Skins
* Drag and drop files and folders to your Android device running FrostWire.
* You can upload files to 3 different devices at the same time.
* Fixes glitch where the file explorer would reset the split pane position.
* Removes flickering on album arts when resizing library explorer
* When the FrostWire window is resized to be very small the search filters no longer overlap the "Open" and "Send to" buttons.
* Search box on the Library is now on the upper left and offers contextual hint.
* Search boxes everywhere now have a clear button.
* Playlists are now sorted alphabetically.
* Option panes UI upgrades.
* Better suggestion for a playlist name when a folder is dropped on "New Playlist".
* German translation updated.
* French translation updated.
* Norwegian translation updated.
* Dutch translation updated.
* Japanese translation updated.
* Filipino translation updated.
* Chinese (Hong Kong) translation updated.
* Chinese (Taiwan) translation updated.
* Chinese (Mainland) translation updated.
* Turkish translation updated.
* Portuguese (Brazilian) updated.
* Korean translation updated.
* Italian translation updated.
* Hindi translation updated.