Event Log Explorer 3.3
Event Log Explorer™ is an effective software solution for viewing, monitoring and analyzing events recorded in Security, System, Application and another logs of Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 operating systems. Event Log Explorer greatly extends standard Windows Event Viewer monitoring functionality and brings many new features.
- Multiple-document or tabbed-document user interface depending on user preferences.
- Favorites computers and their logs are grouped into a tree.
- Event descriptions and binary data are in the log window.
- Quick Filter feature allows you to filter event log in a couple of mouse clicks.
- Compatibility with well-known event knowledgebases (EventID.com and Microsoft knowledgebase).
- Color coding by Event ID.
- Print and export to different formats.
* Task Scheduler
* Taskbar tabs in Windows 7/2008 R2
* Column configuration
* Improved Data Execution Protection (DEP) compatibility
* Improved export to XLSX
* Memory consumption optimized
* Fixed problem with incorrect margins on printed documents
* Memory leaks fixed
* Minor bugs fixed