eMule 0.50A Beta 2
eMule is a filesharing client which is based on the eDonkey2000 network but offers more features than the standard client.
- Clients use several networks to create one reliable network. (ED2K, Source Exchange, Kad) Kad is now in an open testphase.
- eMule's Queue and Credit system helps to ensure that everyone will get the file he wants by promoting those that upload back to the network.
- eMule is completely free. eMule is also completely free of any Adware, Spyware, and ect. We do this for fun and knowledge, not for money.
- Each file checked for corruptions while downloading to ensure an error free file.
- The eMules Intelligent Corruption Control helps to speed up the correction of corrupted parts.
- Auto priorities and Source management allows you to start many downloads without having to monitor them.
- The Preview function allows you to look at your Videos and Archives before they are completed. For video previewing, we recommend the Video Lan Client.
- The eMule features webservices and a webserver that allows you to have quick access to and from the internet.
- You can create categories for your download to organize them.
- To find the file you want, eMule offers a wide range of search possibilities which include: Servers (Local, and Global), web based (Jigle, and Filedonkey), and Kad (Still in Alpha).
- eMule also allows you to use very complex Boolean searches that make the searches much more flexible.
- With the messaging and friend system, you can send messages to other Clients and add them as friends. In your friend list, you can always see if a friend is online.
- With the build in IRC client, you can chat with other downloaders and chatters around the globe.
eMule 0.50a BETA2
- Mar, 19. 2010 -
.: Updated MiniUPnPlib to the latest version
.: The download commands toolbar now handles closing by pressing the X while in floating mode properly
.: The icons of the download commands toolbar are now properly drawn gray if disabled on WinXP and older Windows versions
- Mar, 17. 2010 -
.: The new Windows7 taskbar features will no longer vanish when minimizing eMule to the system tray
.: Updated libpng to the latest version
.: The lables of the download commands toolbar are now properly adjusted immediately when switching to another language
.: The archive preview tab has now a context menu to update the contents as replacement for the "Update" button
.: Fixed a bug in handling part.met files which could cause corrupted parts if eMule paused the file due to insufficient diskspace
.: Fixed a small visual glitch when resizing the shared files list while the new tabs were hidden
.: fixed minor memleak in kad keyword storing [tHeWiZaRdOfDoS]
- Mar, 14. 2010 -
.: Fixed the background color of the new Kad graph if custom themes/colors are enabled
.: eMule now selects the default color of the system icon tray speedbar depending on the color of your taskbar icon area, to avoid show a dark/bright bar on a dark/bright background
.: Fixed a crashbug in the new download commands toolbar (this bug was responsible for nearly all crashes you might have seen in Beta1).
.: Active searches are now automatically shown in the new Kad graph by default and eMule remembers the setting (can be siwtched in the contextmenu of the graph)
.: Fixed a small bug with itemdeletion when closing eMule [JvA]
.: Fixed a small bug regarding Kad search tolerance [Famerlor]