DuplicateFinder helps you find duplicate files, which have identical content, regardless of name and displays them in an easy to understand report. The program provides 100% accuracy and ensures that at least one instance of each duplicated item is kept for safety.
Key Features Include:
- Locates duplicate images, documents, audio, video, archives and entire folders.
- Uses MD5 hash to compare file sizes and content.
- Supports external drives and network volumes scanning.
- Hide certain files to ensure they are not scanned next time.
- Fast Filter.
- Highly optimized scanning of single or multiple folder trees.
System Requirements: Intel processor, Mac OS X 10.7 or Later, 512 MB physical RAM or greater.
- Improve the efficiency to search and delete thousands of duplicate files.
- Enable stretch search result list to see full names of files.
- Show the full file path.