DuplicateFinder helps you find duplicate files, which have identical content, regardless of name and displays them in an easy to understand report. The program provides 100% accuracy and ensures that at least one instance of each duplicated item is kept for safety.
Key Features Include:
- Locates duplicate images, documents, audio, video, archives and entire folders.
- Uses MD5 hash to compare file sizes and content.
- Supports external drives and network volumes scanning.
- Hide certain files to ensure they are not scanned next time.
- Fast Filter.
- Highly optimized scanning of single or multiple folder trees.
System Requirements: Intel processor, Mac OS X 10.7 or Later, 512 MB physical RAM or greater.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 2.1.0 of DuplicateFinder. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.