Dexpot turns your monitor into up to 20. Dexpot creates additional workspaces you can quickly switch between. Take, for example, Desktop 1 to listen to your favourite music, surf the web on Desktop 2, use Desktop 3 to handle your daily word processing or switch to Desktop 4 for a game of Solitaire.
Different icons, wallpapers, start-ups, and much more can be configured for each desktop.
Users owning netbooks, tablets and UMPC with small screens and low resolutions will benefit from virtual desktops as well.
* Dexgrid hotkeys: Move window and switch
* Automatically refresh window titles and icons in Desktop Preview
* Updated Russian language file
* Desktop colors weren't changed when desktop icons were hidden
* Dexpot Updater didn't update several files with the same name
* Fixed UAC Data Redirection issues with the Dexpot Updater
* Desktop icons were missing after Explorer restart
* Enhanced support for larger font sizes in the splash and about dialog
* Fixed a DexControl problem when a primary monitor was excluded
* The contents of excluded monitors in Taskbar Pager were visible for the current desktop only
* Setup added too many shortcuts to Metro start menu in Windows 8
* Improved depiction of windows without or with broken icons in Desktop Preview
* Ability to double-click iconic previews in Desktop Preview led to unexpected behavior
* Improved compatibility with Terminal4Plus