Dexpot turns your monitor into up to 20. Dexpot creates additional workspaces you can quickly switch between. Take, for example, Desktop 1 to listen to your favourite music, surf the web on Desktop 2, use Desktop 3 to handle your daily word processing or switch to Desktop 4 for a game of Solitaire.
Different icons, wallpapers, start-ups, and much more can be configured for each desktop.
Users owning netbooks, tablets and UMPC with small screens and low resolutions will benefit from virtual desktops as well.
* Plugin API extensions
* Hungarian translation update
* Fixed diagonal desktop icon bug
* Fixed Taskbar Pager crash when changing the desktop count
* Fixed appearance of Taskbar Pager on Aero Basic
* Contextual menus in the Taskbar Pager didn't work when running Dexpot as admin
* Fixed wallpaper flashing when switching with Dexcube
* "Hide desktop icons" tool stopped working after a wallpaper change on Vista/7
* Desktop switching using the forward/backward mouse buttons didn't work when running Dexpot as admin
* Esc correctly cancels DexTab
* Fixed positioning of fullscreen preview live windows with certain desktop counts
* Improved compatibility with KeePass
* Desktop Manager no longer restores position on double-click when "Lock position" is enabled