Corel DVD MovieFactory 7 is a DVD creation application, which allows you to design beautiful menus and burn DVDs from your favorite videos and photos. The application lets you work with any video or photo format and once you have located all the the media you need, Corel DVD MovieFactory 7 can assit you in turning it into a DVD that everyone will enjoy watching.
With Corel DVD MovieFactory 7 you can grab photos and video from anywhere. Design stunning Hollywood-style menus. Create movie & slideshow discs and burn & copy any kind of disc you need.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Cutting-edge authoring. You can create eye-catching menus that have unique features such as reflections, object rotation, masked text and animated overlay objects.
- Design Hollywood-style menus. With Corel DVD MovieFactory 7 you can create discs in a range of styles and themes from a collection of over 100 customizable menus. You can even create stunning Blu-ray discs with advanced pop-up menus.
- Pro-quality DVD production. With Corel DVD MovieFactory 7 you can achieve professional quality productions with a full suite of applications at your fingertips.
- Burn and copy CDs and DVDs. You can make data backups on CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc. Burn audio CDs, DVDs or MP3 discs. Corel DVD MovieFactory 7 lets you use media that has been recorded on set-top recorders and then burn your downloaded DivX movies to disc.
- Next Generation HD. You can import HD video from HDV, AVCHD and Blu-ray Disc. With Corel DVD MovieFactory 7 you can create stunning HD slideshows and edit and preview HD video. You can output to Blu-ray Disc, or burn HD video to AVCHD discs on standard DVDs.
System requirements: Intel Pentium IV 3.0 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 3800, 1GB RAM, Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Microsoft Windows Vista SP1, 30GB hard disk, Windows compatible display with 1024x768, 16-bit color graphics card.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 7 7.00.398.0 of Corel DVD MovieFactory. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.