Comodo IceDragon is a Firefox-based web browser that delivers great security and blistering browsing speeds. Upon downloading IceDragon, you are given the option to set your internet connection to use Comodo's SecureDNS service, which provides you with even faster page loading speeds.
IceDragon is fully compatible with all Firefox plugins and extensions so you can still have all the functionality of Mozilla's Firefox browser but with Comodo's superior privacy and security features. One such feature is the SiteInspector, which will scan a web page and check whether it is malicious before you actually visit the page. Once the scan is finished, you are given a full report of the site's safety, domain registration details, administration contacts and a history of all malicious scans that have been performed on the website.
Getting started with IceDragon is quick and easy. Once you are up and running you will notice the look and design is very similar to Firefox, with the addition of IceDragon's blue dragon logo. If you are looking for a fast and secure browser, then you certainly won't be disappointed with Comodo IceDragon.
Comodo IceDragon's main features include:
- Websites load faster than if you continue to use the DNS server provided by your ISP
- SiteInspector's link scanning feature allows you to check whether a web page is malicious before you actually visit that page
- SecureDNS provides a malware domain filtering feature
- SecureDNS references a real-time block list (RBL) of harmful websites
- Social media button means you can easily share your web-finds on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
We don't have any change log information yet for version 18.104.22.168 of Comodo IceDragon 64-bit. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.