CDBurnerXP is a free application to burn CDs and DVDs, including Blu-Ray and HD-DVDs. It also includes the feature to burn and create ISOs, as well as a multilanguage interface. Everyone, even companies, can use it for free. It does not include adware or similar malicious components.
Key Features include:
- burn all kinds of discs
- audio-CDs with or without gaps between tracks
- burn and create ISO files
- data verification after burning process
- create bootable discs
- multi-language interface
- bin/nrg to ISO converter, simple cover printing and much more!
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista/Windows 7
* Added argument "-sptd" for command line version
* Fixed: Auto update does never actually work
* Added DVD+R to disc sizes for disc spanning, because it has a smaller size than DVD-R. Discs fitted to DVD-R will not burn to DVD+R successfully.
* Use supplied CD-Text information for cover printing
* Fixed: ISO level is not remembered
* Fixed: After disabling the question "Save compilation" a compilation is attempted to be saved by default (instead of doing nothing)
* Fixed: Command line version does not rename files when importing DXP files
* Fixed: Cue sheets that specifiy file names with superfluous spaces at the start or end cannot be parsed
* Fixed a possible NullReferenceException when trying to add an empty cue sheet
* Fixed: Incorrect error messages when burning multiple audio discs in a row
* Fixed: Importing Cue sheets with comments fails
* Fixed: Importing NRA files with special characters fails
* Fixed a possible "audio track invalid" error message