With IconWorkshop make your own icons for Windows, Macintosh and Unix. It creates Windows icons up to 256x256 for Windows Vista and Macintosh icons up to 512x512 for Leopard (Mac OS 10.5). Unix uses PNG icons. IconWorkshop creates PNG images with alpha channel in a few clicks including from existing Windows and Mac OS icons.
The new generation of icons uses variable transparency (alpha channel). This feature permits creating beautiful icons with smooth borders and shadows. You need a professional tool to create such icons. Axialis IconWorkshop has been designed with one goal in mind: "Icon Quality".
Enjoy the powerful editor which permits creating the various image formats of an icon from an original drawing without quality loss.
Five reasons to try IconWorkshop:
- One professional tool for all your needs
- Create icons for both Windows and Macintosh OS
- Be productive instantly - No complicated settings
- Access to private images objects
- Compatible with graphic industry standards
# This release includes various enhancements and features:
* New User Interface: The usability remain the same but icons, colors and illustrations are in the style of Visual Studio 2012, Windows 8 Metro.
* Photoshop plug-in compatible with CS6: The transfer plug-in is compatible with the latest version of Photoshop CS6 32 and 64 bits. You must re-install the plug-in if you upgraded to Photoshop CS6.
* Illustrator plug-in compatible with CS6: The transfer plug-in is compatible with the latest version of Illustrator CS6 32 and 64 bits. You must re-install the plug-in if you upgraded to Illustrator CS6.
* Export to images formats 512x512 and 1024x1024: Now you can batch export the Mac icon images to 512x512 and 1024x1024.
* Various other enhancements and bug fixes.