Auto Window Manager automatically manages any window that you specify. By using Auto Window Manager, you can set windows to automatically maximize (minimize, normal, minimize to tray, stay on top) each time they opened.
Auto Window Manager works with almost any application, including web browsers and Notepad, etc. The application will stay open in the system tray whilst it is running.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Automatically maximize or minimize or normal all new windows you specify.
- Adds several menu items to standard window system menu.
- Minimize the current window to system tray.
- Automatically minimize all new windows you specify to system tray.
- Automatically keep all new windows you specify always on top.
- Show window property of applicatio such as: window handle, class name, process ID etc.
- Auto Refresh Internet explorer at custom intervals.
- Apply transparency effect from 0% to 100% rate to any program in Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7.
Auto Window Manager adds numerous menu items to the standard window menu, accessible via application icon in the title bar. Available commands include: minimize to system tray, always keep window on top, set window transparency, align window, resize window.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 1.5 of Auto Window Manager. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.