AMD Catalyst Drivers XP 64 13.9 XP 64
AMD's award-winning Catalyst graphics and HD video configuration software delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics processors. AMD Catalyst drivers deliver stable performance and push the limits of innovation with advanced user-oriented features.
Precision controls for power users. Tweaks for gamers and video enthusiasts. Simple wizard-assisted setup, easy multi-monitor configuration, and ultra reliable operation for working professionals. New user or seasoned expert, AMD Catalyst puts you in charge of The Ultimate Visual Experience.
- AMD Catalyst updates are focused on improving graphics performance, including enhancements for popular Direct3D and OpenGL game titles.
Innovative and exciting features
- AMD Catalyst includes the AMD Catalyst Control Center, delivering innovative features and unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics.
- Catalyst drivers for Windows Vista and Windows XP are Microsoft WHQL-certified to deliver the industry's most stable and reliable graphics performance.
This version is for the 64-bit version of Windows XP
# RESOLVED ISSUES
* Severe flicker in Far Cry® 3 game cinematic that may continue into gameplay.
* BSOD crash when enabling CrossFire in the AMD Catalyst Control Center after installing a third AMD Radeon HD7790 graphics card.
* BSOD crash in Windows 8 when display turns off (idle/sleep mode).
* AMD Catalyst Control Center crash after creating an Eyefinity Group.
* Disappearing mouse cursor in Windows 8 after completing the AMD Catalyst Driver installation and rebooting the system.
* Cyberlink PowerDVD stop working with a pop-up error message during playback of a Blu-Ray movie under Power Saving mode.
* When Dual Graphics is disabled within AMD Catalyst Control Center, the secondary display connected may not enable.
* Frame drops experienced during playback of interlaced Blu-Ray content when all visual quality settings are enabled in AMD Catalyst Control Center.
* Significant game performance slowdowns when moving the mouse cursor in World of Warcraft using DirectX 9 rendering mode.
* Anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering settings saved within created AMD Catalyst Control Center application profiles do not apply correctly.
* Windows 8 Metro applications experience very low FPS when Dual Graphics is enabled in the AMD Catalyst Control Center.