All My Movies is a cataloging application that has been designed to help you gain control over your movie collection. With All My Movies you can track which movies you've watched, and lent to friends.
All My Movies comes with a great toolkit for you to begin building your own movie database. The flexible, user-friendly interface makes archiving, organizing, and tracking your movies faster than ever. All My Movies has access to all major online movie repositories such as Amazon.com, and IMDb.
Key features include:
- Catalog your movie collection with virtually no typing.
- Automatically gather information from online sources.
- Organize all of your movies across all of your drives.
- Store extended cast info; actor's photo, biography, etc.
- Add your own journal entries after watching a film.
- Track your collection through detailed statistics.
Using All My Movies is very easy thanks to the user interface. To add a movie, simply start to type the title and All My Movies will work behind the scenes; automatically gathering information about that movie! It also has some great tools for gathering data and organizing your collection, such as support for TV Series with an auto-fill episode function that inputs the details from TheTVDB.com.
All My Movies has some great tools and an easy to navigate interface, coupled with some powerful features. You can automatically look up actor photos, biographies and filmographies. You can scan your hard drive for movie files; add them all or a select few in batch mode. There is even a Network mode that allows you to share your collection database with your home network across multiple computers. All in all all if you need to catalog a large selection of movies, then All My Movies is good choice.
- added a field for the personal movie rating.
- added the ability to sort movies by date added and date modified in the "Append from..." dialog. Click with the right mouse button on the list and use popup menu to change the sort mode.
- added statistics chart by File type. Press F5 to open.
- added the ability to export Seen and Wishlist field values to CSV, Excel, simple HTML table.
- improved quick search by title. When you type anything in the main program window, the program will try to jump to the movie title that starts with what you typing.
- fixed grouping collection by custom fields using a button on toolbar.
- fixed Last 10 opened video files list for Unicode file names.
- several minor fixes and improvements.