Aiseesoft Free 3GP Converter for Mac can help you convert 3GP/3G2 video to an array of frequently-used video/audio formats, such as MP4, MOV, AVI, MPG, MP3, AAC, etc.
The app lets you format your media in high quality and at fast speed. You can also edit video and adjust effects. With Aiseesoft Free 3GP Converter for Mac you can also extract audio tracks from HD video, and you can then convert the audio file to your preferred audio format.
Key Features include:
- Adjust output video/audio parameters.
- Extract audio track from 3GP video.
- Extract audio track from 3gp video.
- Preview the effects of both source 3GP file and converted video while adjusting it.
- Drag video/audio file to convert.
- Take randomly snapshot during conversion.
- Support batch conversion.
- Customize profile settings.
- Adjust output parameters by setting video encoder, frame rate, bitrate, and audio channel.
- Select subtitle and audio track.
- Various subtitles and audio tracks are provided.
- High Putput quality.
- Support latest Mac OS.
With Aiseesoft Free 3GP Converter for Mac you can adjust your audio/video output parameters. It provides powerful editing functions to edit 3GP/3G2 video and customize its effects. You can convert your 3GP/3G2 video to MP4, MOV, AVI, MPG, WebM, and OGV.
The ability to extract audio tracks from 3GP video is likewise a great feature. Moreover, you can also output it to a range of formats, including MP3, M4A, AAC etc. And you can convert 3GP/3G2 to lossless audio format like WAV, ALAC, WMA, FLAC as well.
The app also lets you customize the output video and audio effects. With it you can adjust the video's brightness, contrast, saturation, volume and audio volume to suit. You can also easily crop video, clip video, merge segments and add a personal watermark. What more could you need?
We don't have any change log information yet for version 6.2.90 of Aiseesoft Free 3GP Converter for Mac. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.