Adobe Air 188.8.131.5270
The Adobe® AIR, runtime enables you to have your favorite web applications with you all the time. Since applications built for Adobe AIR run on your desktop computer without a web browser, they provide all the convenience of a desktop application.
Companies like eBay and AOL are using Adobe AIR to create exciting new applications that allow you to use their services on your desktop.
In short, Adobe AIR means applications that are easier, more powerful, and more fun to use.
Be safe on the web: Adobe AIR helps ensure safe installations by requiring digital signatures on each AIR application that identify the application and its creator before you install.
# New features and changes:
* Graphics Data Query
- Developers can read the structure of the display object and vector data at runtime. Game developers can use this feature to create complex Sprite Sheets, or exporters for any file format (e.g. SVG) at runtime.
* Packaging and Loading Multiple SWFs on iOS
- This feature allows an application developer to be able to package multiple SWF files that contain AS code and load them and call their functions when needed.
* Mac Retina (hiDPI) Display support
- Developers can now target their AIR application to use in Retina (hiDPI) displays on supported Macs.
# Bug fixes