SysTools Outlook Recovery 4.2
SysTools Outlook Recovery is a useful tool that specializes in recovering data from a corrupt, password-protected, or inaccessible PST file*. It supports both ANSI and Unicode type PST files, and the software has potential of restoring all mailbox items including emails, contacts, journals, calendars, and notes.
Key features include:
- Recover and Export PST File into Healthy PST, MSG, and EML.
- Restore PST File Data that is Permanently Deleted in Outlook.
- Select Mailbox Items Individually or PST Folders for Export.
- Filter Emails by Date Range (Applicable for Received Emails).
- Multiple Naming Conventions for Emails in MSG and EML Files.
- PST File Splitting Option with Limit- Min: 100 MB, Max: 45 GB.
Overall, SysTools Outlook Recovery is a handy tool in case you come across a serious issue that has corrupted your mailbox. It is very easy to navigate due to it's standard and familiar interface.
*The trial version of the application will recover and give previews of PST file data but will export 25 items only.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 4.2 of SysTools Outlook Recovery. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.