Kaspersky Anti-Virus 126.96.36.1991
* The latest versions of popular web browsers are now supported: protection components (such as Virtual Keyboard) now support the web browsers Mozilla™ Firefox™ 32.x, 33.x, 34.x and Google Chrome™ 37.x, 38.x.
* The Google Chrome browser for a 64-bit operating system is now supported.
* Application performance has been improved and computer resource consumption has been optimized.
* Less time is required to start the application.
* The application upgrade process has been improved.
* Functioning of the System Watcher component has been improved: protection against cryptors has been implemented. If a cryptor attempts to encrypt a file, Kaspersky Anti-Virus automatically creates a backup copy of this file before it is encrypted by a malicious cryptor. Backup copies are stored in the system folder for temporary files. If a cryptor has encrypted a file, Kaspersky Anti-Virus automatically restores it from the backup copy. Certain limitations apply to this functionality