Feedreader is the most robust, highly-functional personal aggregation solution on the market today. It dynamically reads, collects, and organizes syndicated Web content, and seamlessly delivers it directly to user desktops. With Feedreader, you have instant, convenient access to the up-to-the-minute news you need, without information overload.
Feedreader automatically downloads updates from your favorite Web sites. So, it eliminates the need for you to constantly monitor multiple Web pages, while allowing you to immediately identify and retrieve new articles - no matter how long you've been away from your desk.
Feedreader provides cutting-edge features in an intuitive, user-friendly environment. Even non-technical users can view comprehensive, consolidated information from across the Internet - faster and easier than ever before.
FeedReader was open source until version 2.9 and continues to be freeware from version 3.0 onwards.
* Fixes to enclosure downloading
* Fixes to timezone related functions
* Now you can copy from feed editbox (it was not possible before)
* Published options for duplicate grouping and ratings.
* Printing from minibrowser window works now
* Lots of internal fixes to Newsbrain engine (engine for feed updating and so on).