Czym jest gwarancja bezpieczeństwa FileHippo?
# New Features:
* UI | Native search results view.
* UI | Native subscription results view.
* UI | Search results now show if result already in Vuze where possible.
* UI | Column Setup dialog now has a filter box.
* UI | Sharing Progress popups can now be suppressed.
* UI | New Files View column to show entire file path.
* UI | Option to switch to Tag Settings view after tag creation to allow customization.
* UI | Quick 'notification view' added to the Plugin Bar (Top Bar).
* UI | Plugin bar now has right-click menu to select the sub-views of interest.
* UI | Sound/speech notifications added to notifications.
* UI | Option added to create a notification when a download added to/removed from a tag.
* UI | Option added to create a notification when a subscription has new results.
* UI | Added size column to download history.
* UI | Sidebar subscriptions menu option to update all manually.
- Core | Added search option to always route through a proxy.
- Core | Search templates now support full cookies.
- Core | New isError tag constraint.
- Core | Extended tag execute-on-assign actions to include pause and resume.
- Core | Added some time-related tag constraint expressions to support time-based automatic tag assignment.
- Core | Support for anonymous updating.
- Core | New tag removal policy of 'move to old tag' .
* UI | Recent SWT updates require minimum of Java 8 - introduced Java version specific updates.
* UI | Keep track of custom colors and pass existing to color-chooser dialog.
* UI | Added colors to the tags in open-torrent-options.
* UI | Auto-select newly created tags in open-torrent-options and handle deletion better.
* UI | Warn when re-targeting to a file of different size.
* UI | Brazilian Portuguese translation update.
* UI | Spanish translation update.
* UI | Relative dates now have 'ago' added.
* UI | Java options editing now available for OSX.
- Core | Various optimizations such as StringBuffer->StringBuilder.
- Core | Support as/xs in magnet links.
- Core | Automatic JVM memory increase now more aggressive.
- Core | Explicitly check if SSL certificates are trusted as relying on the Java runtime to do it sometimes results in excess prompts.
- Core | Prevent erroneous attempt to auto-remove non-persistent downloads from tags.
# Corrected Bugs:
* UI | Fix restoration of tag views in classic UI.
* UI | Scope display for tag add/remove was broken.
* UI | Changes to ip-filter from privacy tab were not being recorded.
* UI | Handle invalid DPI.
* UI | Column-reset was broken for All Peers view.
- Core | Don't auto-import torrents for archived downloads.
- Core | Large web-page responses broke strict clients by returning incorrect content-length.
- Core | Handle chunked transfer-encoding.
- Core | Initial download for new subscriptions not always occurring.
- Core | Handler network interface enumeration exception during initialization.
- Core | Reduce opportunity for blocking when searching at startup.
- Core | Support bigger maximum piece sizes.
- Core | Don't attempt to apply tag constraints when Vuze is closing.