Soluto 126.96.36.199 Beta
Soluto's goal is to bring an end to the frustrations PC users encounter. Soluto developed technology that tackles this problem from two different directions:
Frustration detection: Our patent-pending low level driver technology detects when you're frustrated by your PC and tells you which application is causing it.
Power of the crowd: Soluto harnesses the power of the crowd to learn which actions really eliminate frustrations and improve user experience, and leverages this user wisdom for the benefit of all PC users. By using Soluto's software, you're putting a whole community of PC power-users at your desk to help you improve your PC experience.
# What's New:
- New activation page.
- More avatars! You can choose an avatar by hovering over the current avatar in your dashboard --> click the pencil --> click the orange colored avatar.
- Website speed improvements - pages should load much faster.
- Fixed an issue where 404 error PDF link did not load in Chrome.
- Fixed a bug where hardware icons were missing from the PC page.
- Fixed a bug where some avatars pictures were not shown.
- Fixed image positioning in local hard drives list.
- Started A/B testing on PC name and "Add My PC" link.
- Fixed an issue where crashes and frustrations showed a wrong time.
- Added limit for long user or machine name (15 chars).
- Fixed an issue where if you've disabled a browser add-on the next one could not be actionable.
- Fixed an issue where an invitation was not canceled, but the seat count went up.
- Fixed an issue where you could accidentally select multiple background apps.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't close a background application item.
- Internet section: Fixed an issue where you could add an invalid URL as a home page.
- Fixed an issue where you had to put www in front of a URL in user profile.
- Fixed an issue where the firewall state did not update correctly after changing the firewall status (On/Off).
- No need for confirmation code (hurray!)