Czym jest gwarancja bezpieczeństwa FileHippo?
- fixed a bug with Meter x/y width/height toggle arrows not updating the meters correctly.
- fixed a bug with Import Export form not loading language files
- fixed a bug with Rulers not updating when using the Mouse Scroll Wheel
- fixed a bug with icons not displaying correctly in the config editor
- fixed a bug with the input wizard displaying the wrong form
- fixed a bug with the reconnection logic on Remote Meters
- fixed a bug with Access violations on drag and drop in the Meter List
- fixed a bug that scroll wasnt working when drag and drop
- fixed numerous bugs in instance manager when starting clients and servers
- fixed a bug with the display box on the Console Meter
- fixed a bug with the displaying of the glass effect on the config editor and Instance Manager
plus currently removed all glass effect from the client
- fixed a couple of bugs with the console meter constaintly running process
- fixed a bug with WM_SAM_GET_SAMURIZE_DIRECTORY
- fixed a bug with totalNetCollector when an adapter is disabled and reenabled
- fixed an infinite loop within the Samurize Server
- fixed a problem with the Options dialog box in the Samurize Server
- fixed a bug with the Meter Maths loading new style meter names
- Vista Support
- ToolTips can now be used with mouse buttons (single and double click)
- updated DTD for all the new xml sections in every meter type.
- Additional input method using Scripts
- Console Meters can now run constantly running console programs and get the output
- Updated the Copy meter logic so the new meter names are not so long
- Instance Manager supports groups
- Instance Manager maintains the Z-Order of instances when loaded (if pin to desktop, dock or normal window behaviour is used)
- Improved the catching of Show Desktop for pin to Desktop and pin to Desktop compat modes.
- Improved the Perfmon gathering of data to reduce the number of queries.
- Added rename to the instance manager for groups and instances.
- Meter maths will return a NOT FOUND on string maths if the meter is not available.
- IMAP4 support for the mail meter
- Total Net Collector changes unit dynamically
- Logging can be enabled for the clients and config editors