phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- (additional fix) When exporting to gzip format, the data is compressed 2 times
- Missing compression in one case
- Can't browse tables after sorting on columns with fieldnames that have a '-'
- Switch to wrong page after adding an index
- Additional fix for this bug
- Table "disappears" if it has the same name as its tablegroup
- Datetime Quick Edit decrements by one day
- Current value not highlighted when browsing foreign values
- Incorrect key values in foreign key browser
- MariaDB 5.5: error in Drizzle detection